No Monthly or Annual Fees.
One time payment ONLY!
Below is a demonstration how this Cash flow Statement works
This is one of the reports (weekly report)
Daily Cash flow Statement is a handy expense manager spreadsheet software for your computer or tablet. With the help of this cash flow statement spreadsheet software you can keep an eye on your income, expenses, credit cards and bank accounts. It is specially build for small businesses and home users. You can easily maintain, calculate, lets you take control, analyze, manage and keep a track of your household or any expenses in general, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis easily. This expense manager spreadsheet software can be downloaded to Windows PC. This software offer various features, like: manage and analyze your household daily and monthly expenses, keep a track of your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly expenses easily, make analysis of your expenses in various categories to create strategy for decreasing your expenses, keep a record of your transactions, generates various kinds of reports and graphs and you can name your spreadsheet files with your different bank accounts, credit cards or even to have a separate workbook for your car expenses, utility expenses etc. etc.
The best part?
Enter information into the lighted yellow cells in the “Input Data” sheet ONLY! Choose from the user form, the date, your Income or Expense category and enter the amount. ALL OTHER CELLS, SHEETS, REPORTS, CUMULATIVES, COMPARATIVES, STATISTICS and CHARTS are AUTOMATICALLY POPULATED. All worksheets are automatically linked together so figures only need to be entered once!
Take your time and have fun learning how the different inputs affect your cash flow statement and your cash balance at any given period of time.
You can save your file with different file names.(as many times as you want)
If you want to manage and analyze your expenses and control your budget in a better way, then you can try out this Daily Cash flow Statement spreadsheet.
Take a look at some of the incredible benefits of this powerful tool:
- Use it as an Expense Tracker
- It is a lightweight spreadsheet software
- Personalized with your name, bank accounts or credit cards
- Automatically Calculates your Cash/Bank Balance
- Use it as an Excel Management Template, as a Check book Register etc…
- Use to balance to your bank accounts
- Developed by more than 23 years of experience in VBA, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Word, developer and Financial planning & Data Analyst.
- For Personal or for Business use
- It can work with any currency
- Measures your Inflows and Outflows
- Finds your Net Cash flow
- Provides you with an indication of your financial position
- You get a clear picture of your Financial health
- Helps you with Budget Planning and Forecasting
- Make analysis of your expenses in various categories to create strategy for decreasing your expenses
- Lets you analyze and manage different categories of expenses and income
- You can keep a track of your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly expenses easily.
- It can also provide you reports, so that you can also be able to reduce your expenses
- Monitor, control and manage your budget, income and expenses
- You can find ways to reduce your expenses by using the comparative reports and graphs
- This spreadsheet software lets you make various categories of your expenses e.g. expenses on home, education, kids, food, cars etc.
- You can have as many copies of the spreadsheet as you want, e.g. one for each account, credit cards and bank accounts
- Lets you know the amount spent by you on various things in the last days, weeks, months and years
- Unique Management Reports, Statistics and Graphs for any period
Incredibly easy to use!
Save time, money and energy!
Daily Cash flow Statement spreadsheet software generates various kinds of reports for you e.g.:
- Daily Report – The monthly days may be changed by using the spinner at the left hand side
- Weekly Report – Transactions are shown on a weekly basis and compares them to the previous weeks values
- Monthly Report – Transactions are shown on a monthly and annual basis and compares them to the previous years values
- Basic Charts – Cash Balance at the end on each month, Cash Receipts per month, Cash Payments per month.
- Pareto Charts – The charts show the Five Largest Expenditure transactions per year
- Statistics – It is a 5 Years Monthly Comparative Report showing a category of your Income and your Expenditure along with a Chart for that periods.